Re: Chinese company Apple s...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Chinese company Apple stutters..
FromNashton
Date04/02/2013 20:01 (04/02/2013 15:01)
Message-ID<kjf6dl$in4$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowupsSandman (14h & 1m)

On 2013-04-02 10:11 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <kjejrc$j2f$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
While Android remains stable and Windows phone increases its MS.

People are starting to see how truly wonderful Windows phone is, it really blows the iPhone out of the water in every respect, especially the Nokia 920 which is the greatest phone I've owned.

Sandman
Cool, why did you choose against the Blackberry - I thought you were a RIM fanboy - did your god abandon you?

Projection. I'm not a fanboy, Frukdjcet.

Nashton 09/14/2012 02:46:12 PM <k2v8ui$lng$1@speranza.aioe.org>

Nashton
My next phone: Either a new Blackberry or a Lumia 920.

Sandman (14h & 1m)