Re: Chinese company Apple s...

Lewis
SubjectRe: Chinese company Apple stutters..
FromLewis
Date04/03/2013 00:50 (04/02/2013 22:50)
Message-ID<slrnklmoal.30i4.g.kreme@mbp55.local>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (2h & 25m)

In message <kjejrc$j2f$1@speranza.aioe.org>Nashton <nana@na.com>wrote:

Nashton
While Android remains stable and Windows phone increases its MS.

People are starting to see how truly wonderful Windows phone is, it really blows the iPhone out of the water in every respect, especially the Nokia 920 which is the greatest phone I've owned.

That's nice, you're in a very small minority. Most people using Windows phone really like it for the first week or so, then like it less and less for the next three weeks until they bottom out at wanting their own phone back.

The best summary I've heard was along the lines of: Windows 8 phone has some nice glitz, but it comes with all the disadvantages of Android and iOS and almost none of the advantages of either. The more you use it, the less you like it.

And I've heard that basic summary from multiple people who've gone back to their Samsung Clown Phones or their Apple iPhones.

-- "There's sex and death and human grime in monochrome for one thin dime and at least the trains all run on time but they don't go anywhere."

Nashton (2h & 25m)