Re: iPhone 5.

David Fritzinger
SubjectRe: iPhone 5.
FromDavid Fritzinger
Date09/15/2012 14:59 (09/15/2012 08:59)
Message-ID<dfritzin-7994C3.08594815092012@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsMuahMan
Followupsflint (5h & 2m)

In article <354908ec-3da2-4e07-a3e2-40ab01877dc1@googlegroups.com>, MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com>wrote:

MuahMan
On Friday, September 14, 2012 11:41:50 AM UTC-4, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/14/12 5:46 AM, in article k2v8ui$lng$1@speranza.aioe.org, "Nashton"

<nana@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
YAWN.

Still holding on to my older iPhone I have owned for 3 years but my next

phone:

Either a new Blackberry or a Lumia 920.

Apple and their closed garden can kiss my a**.

Snit
IPhone 5 pre-orders sell out; Apple shares hit new high

<http://tinyurl.com/94ozayn>

-----

The first batch of iPhone 5 smartphones has already sold out on

Apple's website, and that's helping the company stock price reach

new heights.

-----

I do not think your view is representative of the market. :)

--

Questions about the Skype call between cc, Onion Knight, and myself:

1) Why did cc have no recollection of the "outliers" files I showed him?

2) Why did cc have no recollection of the standard deviation video?

3) Why can't cc provide the Excel file he gave his word he would share?

MuahMan
Actually the stocks jumped because of QE3. Obama tripled the money supply yesterday, using junk bonds. One step closer to the financial cliff. Maybe we're getting lots of Frequent Flyer points on the 17 trillion national debt?

Actually, Brian, Obama didn't do anything. That was done by the Federal Reserve, which Obama does not run. Indeed, the head of the Fed, Ben Bernenke, was appointed by Obama's predecessor.

flint (5h & 2m)