Re: iPhone 5.

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: iPhone 5.
FromAlan Baker
Date09/14/2012 18:46 (09/14/2012 09:46)
Message-ID<alangbaker-94AE57.09462214092012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsFDK

In article <k2vmab$6jj$1@dont-email.me>, "FDK" <fdk@yahoo.com>wrote:

FDK
"Snit" wrote in message news:CC789E4D.ADC9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

On 9/14/12 5:46 AM, in article k2v8ui$lng$1@speranza.aioe.org, "Nashton" <nana@na.ca>wrote:

Snit
YAWN.

Still holding on to my older iPhone I have owned for 3 years but my next phone:

Either a new Blackberry or a Lumia 920.

Apple and their closed garden can kiss my a**.

IPhone 5 pre-orders sell out; Apple shares hit new high

FDK
all one thousand of them!!!!

Snit
<http://tinyurl.com/94ozayn>

FDK
-----

Snit
The first batch of iPhone 5 smartphones has already sold out on Apple's website, and that's helping the company stock price reach new heights.

FDK
The higher the mountain, the steeper the drop.

Snit
-----

I do not think your view is representative of the market. :)

FDK
IOW: He's not a sheeple, or an Apphole.

Rally ! Rally!! Rally!!! Rally round Apple, even though you get nothing from them.

Really, Michael...

...you can't even change your style to conceal your identity for a single post.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook