SubjectRe: iPhone 5.
Message-ID<CC78AF56.ADDF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsFDK

On 9/14/12 9:26 AM, in article k2vmab$6jj$1@dont-email.me, "FDK" <fdk@yahoo.com>wrote:

FDK
"Snit" wrote in message news:CC789E4D.ADC9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

On 9/14/12 5:46 AM, in article k2v8ui$lng$1@speranza.aioe.org, "Nashton" <nana@na.ca>wrote:

Snit
YAWN.

Still holding on to my older iPhone I have owned for 3 years but my next phone:

Either a new Blackberry or a Lumia 920.

Apple and their closed garden can kiss my a**.

IPhone 5 pre-orders sell out; Apple shares hit new high

FDK
all one thousand of them!!!!

But, but... that goes against the narrative that Apple makes so many devices they have to torture thousands of people at Foxconn.

Snit
<http://tinyurl.com/94ozayn>

FDK
-----

Snit
The first batch of iPhone 5 smartphones has already sold out on Apple's website, and that's helping the company stock price reach new heights.

FDK
The higher the mountain, the steeper the drop.

I have been predicting a drop for several years. At *some point* I will be right... but it will be a weak "victory" for me given how many times I have been wrong about this prediction.

Snit
-----

I do not think your view is representative of the market. :)

FDK
IOW: He's not a sheeple, or an Apphole.

So "the market" is now "sheeple" and "Appholes" and not people who are making choices.

Rally ! Rally!! Rally!!! Rally round Apple, even though you get nothing from them.

I get great products from them and excellent support. I do not, however, have an iPhone of any era and likely will not be getting one. I do have an older iPod Touch... might update that some day.

-- Questions about the Skype call between cc, Onion Knight, and myself: 1) Why did cc have no recollection of the "outliers" files I showed him? 2) Why did cc have no recollection of the standard deviation video? 3) Why can't cc provide the Excel file he gave his word he would share?