Re: Android hammers iOS, no...

High Plains Thumper
SubjectRe: Android hammers iOS, no wonder Apple is worried
FromHigh Plains Thumper
Date08/17/2012 22:39 (08/17/2012 14:39)
Message-ID<502eac0b$0$3602$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org>

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
High Plains Thumper wrote:

High Plains Thumper
Snit OTOH, always makes the quotes page, such as:

166- Foster (COLA): "Plonk! You're gone..." 4 Aug 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7df721b74be816cc

Sandman
That's another kind of quotes :)

I've killfiled him for years now, so I stopped adding quotes like that to the list he requested here:

http://csma.sandman.net/TrollScoring/Snit

I only got up to 122 quotes :)

I don't blame you. Very little he states is news(group) worthy. Snit has an uncanny ability to turn everyone, even the worst trolls in a newsgroup against him. Just as someone had observed about Snit's toward you, stated 5 years ago still holds true.

Then:

94- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his website's validation status more often than most people check their e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual." 19 Jan 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2b005666ab303e2b

Now:

10- bbgruff (COLA): "And you Snit, are too bloody stupid to understand the point of what is being written. If you read Homer's response, you will get a glimpse of what a person with some intelligence understands from what your own diseased mind sees as 'babbling'." 28 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38d16b0e024eb123

-- HPT