Re: Android hammers iOS, no...

Snit
SubjectRe: Android hammers iOS, no wonder Apple is worried
Message-ID<CC528D93.81CB%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsHigh Plains Thumper

On 8/15/12 8:52 PM, in article 502c6e99$0$3604$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org, "High Plains Thumper" <hpt@invalid.invalid>wrote:

High Plains Thumper
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Of course it does. It's a golden quote! I'm sure some semantic game playing later, you can try to wiggle yourself out of it, we're used to that. But it's up there, for all to see. Saved here:

http://csma.sandman.net/Quotes/ed

As you can see, it's been a while since you made to the quotes page! :)

High Plains Thumper
Snit OTOH, always makes the quotes page, such as:

166- Foster (COLA): "Plonk! You're gone..." 4 Aug 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7df721b74be816cc

I did not make the "quotes page": my stalker and Sandman started it and you now add to it. I have *nothing* to do with it. It has *nothing* do with me (I do not believe there are even any quotes from me there... not that I have done anything other than briefly skim it).

In other words, the page speaks a lot about you, my stalker, and Sandman and nothing about me. Not a thing.

-- * cc was unable to post a set of data that went back to 2007. * cc is unable to post an Excel Workbook or otherwise back his claims. * cc failed to show any sigma depiction I called wrong that was not. * cc could not list a single step missed in making a linear trend line.