Re: Android hammers iOS, no...

KDT
SubjectRe: Android hammers iOS, no wonder Apple is worried
FromKDT
Date08/13/2012 12:44 (08/13/2012 03:44)
Message-ID<2212f049-e0c9-433a-9d8a-aa6a4b7fb3c4@r19g2000yqr.googlegroups.com>
Followupsed (5h & 28m)

On Aug 9, 4:45=A0am, Sandman <m...@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <0735cfd1-7938-4871-895d-f2bed1849721@googlegroups.com>,

=A0ed <n...@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 6:31:40 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

In article <d1ee9c3a-20d9-4add-b919-bf484291d098@googlegroups.com>, =A0Tommy Troll <tom_e...@earthlink.net>wrote:

People like choice and competition!

So why would they get Android where their device won't get the latest

version of the operating system? My Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" is still o=

Android 3.2. No Android 4 for me, thanks Samsung!

i though i read in the last week or so that 4.0 had rolled out for the =

10.1?

<google break...>

yup, rolling out, so it looks like you'll be getting it.

Only about a year after it's been released. :-D

-- Sandman[.net]

Funny enough, Ed doesn't see this as a problem.

ed (5h & 28m)