Re: Snit self-nukes yet aga...

INDIANA@THESTATES
SubjectRe: Snit self-nukes yet again... (was: Re: Snit's obsession with Sand man is EXTREME!)
FromINDIANA@THESTATES
Date02/20/2017 01:32 (02/20/2017 01:32)
Message-ID<0c0115d9142ce2854025043753634ebb@dizum.com>
FollowupsSnit (53m)

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:10:23 -0800 (PST), Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>said:

Sandman
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:02:09 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

In article <D4CF5E23.909E2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

Diversion #1

What I asked was what definition of "Obsession" and "Begging for attention" do you have that fit Greyclouds post that isn't just "he responded to me"?

And for your diversion:

select count(id) from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and date > '2017-01-01') and mytext like '%sandman%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->151

You've posted about me 151 times in posts not directed at me. So how did I do?

select count(id) from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and date >'2017- 01-01') and mytext like '%snit%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->26

So you self-nuked again. You just can't find a definition of "obsession" that won't fit you better than anyone else.

GreyCloud would see much the same: both of you have been posting mostly about me (or your fantasies of me) or just with insults about me for likely 90% of your posts or more. I would say even 50% would be sign of obsession.

select count(id) from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and date >'2017- 01-01') and mytext not like '%snit%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->60

That's 60 posts where I am not responding to you nor talking about you. Do your own math :)

In your case you also have your "antagonizing through other media" (by your own criteria) -- that shows even more of an obsession from you.

Funny, coming from the guy that posts lies about me on youtube. :-D

Sandman
Great stuff!

Geez... I feel like I'm on vacation ;)

I gotta admit, this beats out the website he devoted to me. Has he dedicated a YT channel to you yet? LOL!

some of us are LOLing more than others.

<snicker>

-- The Crossroads of America

Snit (53m)