SubjectRe: OT: Ping Marek
Message-ID<D4CB1994.902F7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (25m) > Snit

On 2/16/17, 1:01 AM, in article sandman-7fd02968369dbe785e64ae02b9a2f440@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <K4WdnYmq_KEkzj7FnZ2dnUU7-IHNnZ2d@giganews.com>, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
Correct, if I thought it was something sensitive I would have had to start the video all over again and find the message I wanted. Luckily I got the right one right off the bat. :)

Steve Carroll
It was pretty bizarre that you got *that* one, though, any of them would have been OK but I was surprised to see it get chosen in the blind like that (subliminal?).

Marek Novotny
That or blind luck... But then what he doesn't know is that 99% of the messages don't mention him at all.

Sandman
Yeah, this got me wondering a bit. Snit is always on about how everyone in this group is "always" just "trolling" him instead of "focusing on technology".

Not everyone... but remember even when I am gone for a month or more I am mentioned more than anyone else... if not by name then as the one from prescott or "he who should not be named" or "hwsnbn" or "the thing" and on and on and on.

Yes, most of the "advocates" and others who troll COLA are bizarrely obsessed with me. Heck, look at YOU.

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/mentioningsnit>

Who else have you ever obsessed about as much as that! I mean, really, that is proof of a MASSIVE obsession by you. The irony: you posted it to try to push the idea you are not obsessed.

Do you understand how you self nuked?

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (25m) > Snit