Re: Sandman's obsession wit...

GreyCloud
SubjectRe: Sandman's obsession with Snit is EXTREME!
FromGreyCloud
Date02/19/2017 23:43 (02/19/2017 15:43)
Message-ID<o8d6uj$ujm$3@dont-email.me>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10m)

On 02/19/2017 02:37 PM, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/19/17, 10:29 AM, in article sandman-d0a2912037bcd1086cf45421332a65a2@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
So what is obsession, according to Snit?

Snit
I think this is a pretty good explanation and proof of your EXTREME obsession: <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc> ----- Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

It is EXTREME! -----

GreyCloud would see much the same: both of you have been posting mostly about me (or your fantasies of me) or just with insults about me for likely 90% of your posts or more. I would say even 50% would be sign of obsession.

Guffaw!!! Your problem is that you are a narcissist... always about you.

LOL!!!

In your case you also have your "antagonizing through other media" (by your own criteria) -- that shows even more of an obsession from you.

You are obsessed with yourself. ROFLMAO!!!!

Snit (10m)