Re: going to see LOTR in th...

HppyButchr
SubjectRe: going to see LOTR in the theater multiple times is not enough
FromHppyButchr
Date01/05/2002 18:18 (01/05/2002 18:18)
Message-ID<20020105121855.02772.00002245@mb-mu.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsStephen

Stephen
From: Stephen no@email.ever

So I am downloading a VCD bootleg, all 2.5 gigs of it. Now I can hook my TV up to my computer and watch it.

Seeing how this is -highly- illegal, i would refrain from advertising the fact of your crookery in alublic newsgroup. You have no idea who could be reading your words.

Thats like walkign into Times Square and declaring that you are about to steal a video camera from the electronics store on your left.

~Jeremy The happy Butcher (youre just lucky Cheetah isnt here right now)