going to see LOTR in the th...

Stephen
Subjectgoing to see LOTR in the theater multiple times is not enough
FromStephen
Date01/05/2002 11:03 (01/05/2002 04:03)
Message-ID<uvid3u8ccv2mnp29toa926hh05kik1dgrt@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowupsHppyButchr (7h & 15m)

So I am downloading a VCD bootleg, all 2.5 gigs of it. Now I can hook my TV up to my computer and watch it. I am sure the quality will be fairly crappy, the part I have already downloaded does not look fantastic on my monitor, but at least I can watch bits and pieces over and over again and pick up bits of dialogue that I did not catch the first time around. Yes, I am obsessed. But I am also enjoying the viral rewards of sitting in thirty-degree weather watching a bowl game and so I have nothing better to do than sit on my ass playing Diablo 2 and downloading three hour movies. ::shrug::

Actually I wish I felt better so I could go see it in the theater again. I hope it stays in the THX one for a while.

HppyButchr (7h & 15m)