Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Snit
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Message-ID<CE6DBCDA.224B2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsAlan Baker (8m) > Snit

On 9/29/13 11:01 AM, in article mr-8352E0.20011629092013@News.Individual.NET, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net> wrote:

Sandman
In article <l29h99$dmc$2@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Hahahaha, you guys are so poor you can't afford to buy your wife a newer model iPhone when she discarded the piece of shit Nokia you forced on her.

Nashton
Yes, we are very poor. What's it to you?

Sandman
I'm making fun of you after all these years where you've been trying to brag about your possessions, lie boy.

Bottom line is you mocked someone for your view of their socioeconomic status. Rather despicable of you.

Now if you had spoken of how you find it hard to believe he was not wealthy given his claims of X, Y, and Z that would be different... but you chose the low road.

-- "I started Linux as a desktop operating system. And it's the only area where Linux hasn't completely taken over. That just annoys the hell out of me." -- Linus Torvalds