Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Message-ID<mr-8352E0.20011629092013@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsNashton
FollowupsSnit (16m)

In article <l29h99$dmc$2@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Sandman
Hahahaha, you guys are so poor you can't afford to buy your wife a newer model iPhone when she discarded the piece of shit Nokia you forced on her.

Nashton
Yes, we are very poor. What's it to you?

I'm making fun of you after all these years where you've been trying to brag about your possessions, lie boy.

Sandman
Hahaha!!! Spoken like a true Windows Phone user. The phone operating system that doesn't get much in the way of updates at all

Nashton
It doesn't need it, it works like a charm.

Hahahaha!!!

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (16m)