Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Ezekiel
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
FromEzekiel
Date09/29/2013 04:47 (09/28/2013 22:47)
Message-ID<l284bc$7cd$1@dont-email.me>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsNashton
FollowupsHadron (5d, 8h & 37m)

"Nashton" <nonna@nana.ca>wrote in message news:l27on3$o22$1@dont-email.me...

Nashton
On 2013-09-28 10:22 AM, Ezekiel wrote:

Ezekiel
"Nashton" <nonna@nana.ca>wrote in message news:l26ku7$k5g$1@dont-email.me...

Nashton
On 2013-09-27 11:34 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:35:47 +0200, Sandman wrote:

In article <l240a7$n2l$1@dont-email.me>, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
Never mind that, if you don't like your phone-service vendor or phone manufacturer, you are free to make the change whenever your contract (that you accepted) allows you to.

Want the latest version of your operating system? What phone do you have? An iPhone? Oh, then go right ahead and click update.

Nashton
Wife updated her iPhone 4 to iOS 7. Much slower than before.

Ezekiel
Uh-huh. Sure she did.

Nashton
I am so offended that an apple fanguuurl does not believe me.

The HOROR!

You can start by getting your story straight. Your wife has an iPhone 4... or maybe she has the iPhone 4s like you previously said. Or the Nokia 920 like you previously claimed. But that's before she go the iPhone 5 you also claimed. Sounds to me like you're a liar with no credibility.

An Android? Nope, sorry, gotta buy a new phone. Oh, you have a contract? Sorry, you have to wait... That's life as an Android user, I'm afraid. You're locked in.

Awww, are you feeling empathy for Android users because they can't update to some useless incremental update that doesn't really add anything to the functionality of their phones?

Ezekiel
Don't worry - those grapes were probably sour anyway.

Nashton
Samsung: Kicking Apple's but in profits and market share.

Ezekiel
Lack of URL noted. Marketshare, yes. But they're certainly not "kicking Apple's butt" in profits. Don't let facts and the truth get in your way.

Nashton
Lack of URL? URL for what, stupid? Don't you keep up with the latest tech news or would you rather glaze over facts that make you beloved company look bad?

For facts retards. Here's the facts - for year after year Apple was making 2x, 3x and 4x the profit that Samsung was making. In the most recent quarter where Samsung released a new line of phones they *finally* made about the same amount of profit that Apple was making with a year old phone.

And in your tiny disfunctional brain this translates to "kicking their ass." LOL - not even close. Even a retard like you should be able to figure out that Samsung has a long way to go to catch up to the money that Apple has made. But keep on telling yourself that they're "kicking Apple's butt" - since you're an idiot it's probably easy to fool yourself.

Chew on this, Dim:

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/07/24/samsung-most-profitable-smartphone-maker-beats-apples-results/

Wow - the link that backs up exactly what I said. The link to the story that begins with the opening paragraph of:

<quote> Apple has enjoyed the largest share of profits in the smartphone business in the last couple of years, but for the first time they've sunk down to second place .... </quote>

So after years and years of making less money than Apple, "for the first" time it's "estimated" that they made a little more money. And from this a dimwit moron like you concludes that they're "kicking Apple's butt."

LOL - this isn't an act. You really are a moron.

-- "Apple products seem mostly for product placement in movies and television shows..."

July 20, 2013 The Nobody nym - too stupid to realize that Apple has 42% of the smartphone market in the US.

Hadron (5d, 8h & 37m)