Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Chris Ahlstrom
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
FromChris Ahlstrom
Date09/27/2013 15:11 (09/27/2013 09:11)
Message-ID<l240a7$n2l$1@dont-email.me>
Follows

222 0 <l240a7$n2l$1@dont-email.me> chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Sandman wrote:

(snipped, unread)

Has this "Sandman" moron learned what "lock in", yet?

It shows that we are "hypocrites", you know, because we don't complain about "Android lock in". (rolling eyes)

Sandman says that we have Android lock-in because we cannot get arbitrary versions of Android onto our phones. If that is a lock-in, then it is a vendor lock-in, not Android lock-in. Where the vendor is the phone-service provider.

Never mind that, eventually, you do get upgrades.

Never mind that, if you don't like your phone-service vendor or phone manufacturer, you are free to make the change whenever your contract (that you accepted) allows you to.

Never mind that, if you own an iPhone, you have to wait for Apple to provide you the update.

Never mind that you cannot find a non-Apple phone that will run iOS (as far as I know).

Sandman has been rubbing some of his own product into his eyes.

-- Dare to be naive. -- R. Buckminster Fuller