Re: Eliminate Islam Now.

Rimrunner
SubjectRe: Eliminate Islam Now.
FromRimrunner
Date09/16/2001 09:03 (09/16/2001 07:03)
Message-ID<slrn9q8jlm.g3p.rimrun@drizzle.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsOliver J. Hanau
FollowupsOliver J. Hanau (2h & 4m) > Rimrunner

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:14:24 +0200, Oliver J. Hanau <ojh@gmx.net>wrote:

Oliver J. Hanau
Celaeno wrote:

Celaeno
Every person doing something in the name of religion should be forced to wear the disclaimer "The views expressed by this person are not necessarily the views of God".

Oliver J. Hanau
Thank you. I've hardly ever seen this put so aptly. This pretty much sums up *my* problem with organized religion.

I had a thought today, while driving to work:

"People shouldn't use religion to justify their acts. They should use their acts to justify religion."

-g, still haven't fully explored the ramifications, but i like it -- Murder of Crows @ http://www.murderofcrows.net NEXT SHOW: GoGirlsMusicFest @ Sit & Spin, Seattle, Sat Sept. 29 2001 "The risk of loss is the shadow cast by affection." -- Carolyn Hax