Re: Star Wars Episode III -...

Princess Buttercup's Castle of Mayhem
SubjectRe: Star Wars Episode III - Attack of the Gonks
FromPrincess Buttercup's Castle of Mayhem
Date04/15/2002 00:39 (04/14/2002 17:39)
Message-ID<a9d0f7$in$1@bob.news.rcn.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDavid E. Powell
FollowupsMichael Ponte \(Love Machine\) (3h & 10m)
C'Pi (8h & 1m)

"David E. Powell" <David_Powell3006@msn.com>wrote in message news:a9cgb8$215qk$1@ID-135152.news.dfncis.de...

David E. Powell
The story of how Power Droids took over the Galaxy!

Is this in the new Sith War yet?

Dude, don't start another SW yet. We're trying to save some posts for May and maybe June but don't hold your breath for June. We could all get run over by a truck and then all the newbies will take over [these newbies do not include the curmudgeonly porkinites].

-- Princess Buttercup, HSH "your mother was a lizard!" - R