SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D5113277.9E308%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMark Garcia

On 4/10/17, 12:44 PM, in article ocgnbd$joi$1@dont-email.me, "Mark Garcia" <markymark1901z@yahoo.com>wrote:

Steve Carroll
LOL! I shoulda spelled it out as: What finally changed your mind? Is it even final?

owl
Probably more final than your switching to something other than google groups and thereby nullifying the motivation for the flood.

Snit
If he switched to something other than Google Groups he would likely be able to flood even more. The fact every Usenet provider he tries ends up blocking him, OTHER than Google, is a good thing.

Steve Carroll
LOL! The delusional mobile rides again ;)

Fact: I've only used Comcast, which stopped providing ISP (because of me, to hear your delusion tell it), Google and eternal septmeber, the 2 latter which are still functional. This as opposed to your history of losing a number of ISPs due to your kiddie crap.

Mark Garcia
Busted!

Carroll has all sorts of providers and CHOOSES to use GG with his multiple accounts. Yes, I am sure that it is.

LOL! Face it... if he used his multiple accounts anywhere else and flooded as he is with GG they would ban him.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>