Re: The verb "to do"...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: The verb "to do"...
FromAlan Baker
Date10/01/2013 19:32 (10/01/2013 10:32)
Message-ID<alangbaker-1FC4C9.10323101102013@news.shawcable.net>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
FollowsNashton

In article <l2ebae$rdd$2@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 2013-10-01 7:32 AM, Jon wrote:

Jon
On 01/10/2013 12:25 am, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Is giving our resident bozo a difficult time, it seems.

Let's recaputilate, Swish (aka the Apple fanguuurl, Sandman):

I do

you do

he/she *does"

we do

you (plural) do

they do

It can't be that arcane, you IDIOT.

Jon
I bet his English is better than your Swedish!

Nashton
It's not better than the other 2 languages I speak.

Which you claim to be... ...what?

And I don't go around telling people that they are illiterate in their native tongue, bozo.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."