Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Snit
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Message-ID<CE6EEF4D.22668%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Followschrisv

On 9/30/13 5:41 AM, in article r5si49pqlvbvne0qde2scc9ospacbq62uu@4ax.com, "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Hahahaha, you guys are so poor you can't afford to buy your wife a newer model iPhone when she discarded the piece of shit Nokia you forced on her.

Nashton
Yes, we are very poor. What's it to you?

chrisv
"Sandman" is a snooty wealthy a-hole. Didn't you know that?

Well, now you do.

He also likes to play the innocent, while throwing the worst sort of filthy insults at others.

Pretty much. He does have a good base of tech knowledge but a bigger ego which is very frail and he has no drive to be honest. A shame - there are many who lie as much as he does who are just ignorant fools, but Sandman is not ignorant... he is just immature and angry.

-- "I have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop." -- Linus Torvalds