Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Message-ID<mr-EDCF91.21563829092013@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Followsflatfish+++

In article <10j5dhqjp4p0x$.1cs55g7i5nw2c.dlg@40tude.net>, flatfish+++ <phlatphish@yahoo.com>wrote:

Sandman
Hahaha!!! Spoken like a true Windows Phone user. The phone operating system that doesn't get much in the way of updates at all

flatfish+++
lol! That's funny!

The iOS upgrade to my iPhone 5 went well. I'm not sure I like the way it looks though. I have to agree with the Linturds in that it does kind of remind me of tiles, which I hate. It's kind of cartoony looking.

Yeah, tastes vary. There are some things I like, like the z-index and animation that makes the UI more "fluid" so to speak. But I dislike the overly stylized and simplistic icons and symbols and the buttons that are only text labels.

It's similar to "tiles" in the way that its appearance is flatter, but it also has more depth to it due to the animations.

Performance seems better.

Yes, that's my take as well.

At least it didn't break anything like the typical Android upgrade does.

)

-- Sandman[.net]