Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

flatfish
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Fromflatfish+++
Date09/29/2013 15:53 (09/29/2013 09:53)
Message-ID<cvjoosi1bvk4$.1a7ecdetzrdxn.dlg@40tude.net>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 09:19:01 +0200, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <mqebg5vhjzib.j4g3o0m7jhmk$.dlg@40tude.net>, flatfish+++ <phlatphish@yahoo.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
Lack of URL noted. Marketshare, yes. But they're certainly not "kicking Apple's butt" in profits. Don't let facts and the truth get in your way.

flatfish+++
He can't even manage to quote correctly so I doubt simple math is something he would understand.

Sandman
Nashton can't do math. Look at this gem:

Nashton 11/29/2006 01:38:28 PM <8bfbh.26450$cz.400408@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>

"12 PC formatted iPods were bought at Wallmart. 5 of the 15 were Mac formatted, 10 were PC formatted."

First there were 12 PC-formatted iPods, then 5 of 15 iPods were Mac-formatted, then only 10 were PC-formatted.

One sentence, EVERYTHING wrong. :)

Ouch!

He must be the "Gotard" of CSMA. We have a person named Gordon who we call Gotard and he's a real moron as well. Rarely gets anything correct.

-- flatfish+++ Thinking of trying Linux? Better Read This First: http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html http://tinyurl.com/63qhmal

PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/