Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

Nashton
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
FromNashton
Date03/25/2012 21:39 (03/25/2012 16:39)
Message-ID<jkns8i$gqc$1@speranza.aioe.org>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (1h & 56m) > Nashton

On 12-03-25 1:35 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Mar 25, 8:04 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-25 12:15 AM, -hh wrote:

-hh
How about a photo of that big boy, big boy? Make sure to include the dogs too :-)

-hh

Nashton
http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/

-hh
Indeed: no 8,000 lb trailer or any other indicators that it isn't just a "tool" for a solo commuter for masculinity compensation.

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/big-truck-photo.jpeg

Nashton
As for the rest:

<YAWN>

-hh
Which would include "your" 2008 photo that has someone's trademark logo on it? Oopsie.

-hh

I knew this would be a waste of time, Baker. It is a 2008. That pic was taken that year, so was the one behind the GM with the black container.

Yup. That would be my watermark, exported from Aperture.... ndkolor.

Nice vehicle, eh?

Looking at the Armada or a Navigator. I won't keep this one for more than another year.

;)

-hh (1h & 56m) > Nashton