Re: Eliminate Islam Now.

AMSNYD
SubjectRe: Eliminate Islam Now.
FromAMSNYD
Date09/14/2001 14:01 (09/14/2001 14:01)
Message-ID<20010914080137.25308.00000889@mb-mv.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
Followsspeculator
FollowupsNeshaKovalick (34m) > AMSNYD
Roy W. Andersen (1h & 3m) > AMSNYD
Wes Hutchings (3h & 22m) > AMSNYD
Jostein Hakestad (4h & 40m) > AMSNYD
DarthGumby (13h & 22m)

<< Subject: Re: Eliminate Islam Now. From: speculator_orbstore@my-deja.com (speculator) Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2001 8:34 PM Message-id: <7f8c6d25.0109131734.48d5373c@posting.google.com>

<< Subject: Re: Eliminate Islam Now. From: "Drew Stile" johnny_ballbuster@hotmail.com Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2001 6:44 AM Message-id: <TX0o7.839$c4.23828030@ounews.ou.edu>

I've sent your message to the authorities. The shit you say is crap, >>

"AMSNYD" <amsnyd@aol.com>wrote:

I agree 100%, however, the racist attitudes which he exhibited are

not

justified, but are somewhat understandable. Watching 20,000+

Americans die at

the hands of these Arabs it's very angering, and it's very easy to

misdirect

anger towards all Muslims in general, rather than the specific

terrorists.

speculator
"Galactic Boobies" <jade300@my-deja.com>wrote:

It should never be about "easy". None of this is easy. I don't

excuse people

like this who don't take the time to think clearly because its not

"easy".

They are worse, to me, because they are terrorists to their own

people,

Muslim Americans.

jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax) wrote:

If people didn't base their pathetic lives on the worship of voodoo magic implanted in them and those before them by generations of brainwashing imagine the world we could have. Wow a world based on rational thought. Imagine that (my god I'm John Lennon).

We'd have to get rid of ALL religion - Christianity and Judaism included. >>

Christians and Jews don't kill thousands of innocent people in suicide bombings. Certain Jewish terrorist organizations did pull off some terrorism in Palestine before 1948, but those were for political not religious reasons.

-- Aaron Snyder asnyder@mail.usmo.com or amsnyd@aol.com Visit my homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/aaronthegreat "I weigh about 140 pounds, naked. I mean, if that scale at the train station is anything to go by." -Emo Phillips