Re: Windows Media Player vs...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Windows Media Player vs. iTunes
Message-ID<mr-836187.13131708102013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (3h & 55m) > Sandman

In article <l30ou6$2h0$1@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Sandman
Michael shows off his poverty again. Can't afford $1 songs :)

Nashton
Don't you have to pay more than 50% of what you earn to the government of your shithole?

Sandman
Nashton math again. :-D

Nashton
So is the answer yes, or no?

Why answer, when it's funnier to see you make a fool of yourself? :-D

And I did pretty well with my math skills. I certainly did better than you, web page boy. ;)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

A sure way to make Nashton run FAR FAR away from the thread, with his tail between his legs:

Nashton 11/29/2006 01:38:28 PM <8bfbh.26450$cz.400408@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>

"12 PC formatted iPods were bought at Wallmart. 5 of the 15 were Mac formatted, 10 were PC formatted."

Great math there!! :)

Almost as "good" as your ability to spell simple words!

-- Sandman[.net]

Nashton (3h & 55m) > Sandman