Re: Add to our coffers...

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromLloyd
Date08/04/2013 16:57 (08/04/2013 09:57)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-EB479E.09573504082013@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (7m) > Lloyd

In article <ktlps2$5b8$2@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
On 8/4/2013 11:10 AM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <mr-5A1586.16042304082013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lloydparsons-338B20.08415704082013@news.eternal-september.org>, Lloyd <lloydparsons@me.com>wrote:

KDT
So in your personal experience with your Windows Phone, how have you found iCloud lacking?

Lloyd
Tut tut, you weren't supposed to remember he didn't have an iPhone! :)

That said, he did use it from his Macs. Probably still does.

Sandman
Nashton 11/15/2012 07:17:28 AM <k8312o$g5d$1@speranza.aioe.org>

"I don't own nor will I ever buy another Mac."

Lloyd
And you can believe that or not, right? :)

Nasty has been quite full of shit for quite awhile now. He's on a roll!! :)

Nashton
I don't own nor will I ever purchase another Mac. Is that stupid Swede having an Alzheimer moment *again*? Is it that hard to fathom?

The Macs I currently use belong to a company, which owns them.

Would that be a company you own?

Is there anybody home in your collective heads Macfreaks?