Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-B03FFE.18101112032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (1h & 25m) > Sandman

In article <khnlvr$4pc$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Sandman
"How?" is a question, just like how "Incorrect." and "Interesting." are assertions, all as valid as sentences according to English grammatical rules.

Flint
So you keep saying

Since I am correct.

although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Of course, I used "English" as a language in that post, so I am not at all surprised that you didn't understand any of it.

Is that because "The Comprenhesive Guide To English" by "The Mountain Monkey" is taking longer to type than previously anticipated?

Keep burying your face in that cake, monkey boy.

Sandman
Not that you would know anything about that, of course, since you're being lectured by a Swedish guy.

Flint
Apparently more than you.

Incorrect.

-- Sandman[.net]