Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

-hh
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
From-hh
Date03/27/2012 14:02 (03/27/2012 05:02)
Message-ID<9537d45a-2b75-4f1b-9a74-87cba681c039@w5g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (13h & 4m) > -hh

On Mar 26, 11:18=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-26 8:07 AM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Mar 26, 4:34 am, AD<isq...@gmail.com>=A0wrote:

to be fair dodge does not sell 4x4 minivans any longer so if any probability of getting stuck in a snowbelt is in the picture a minivan won't do

That's all based on the assumption of needing 4WD for snow, such as because of some job that compels one to travel when the roads haven't been serviced yet.

Nashton
How do you manage to say something stupid every time? ;)

Some job? Haha.

Not that I've paid much attention, but I don't recall you ever mentioning that you were employed, let alone what you do. Obviously, if you're FORCED out on the roads during bad weather, you lack the luxury of just taking the day at home.

The roads here are simply horrible in the winter. I have a 400 ft driveway that drifts 5 times/day after a storm. The ice is also horrendous. Do you think my Camry can drive through 18 inches of snow?

Looky here:

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/?action=3Dview&curr..=

.

Can you see any....all season treads?

Sorry, I'm too busy looking for any evidence of an 18" snowstorm ... as opposed to 18" that accumulated over multiple storms. Maybe that 18" was measured by the same ruler that's claiming that it is also 400 feet to the street, such as is seen in image VN0A8565.jpg (#8 of 32 in your Album)? Looks more to me like 3-4 telephone pole heights, which would be all of 100ft.

Notice the beast by the basketball court? That day in February, I drove that to work without even lifting a shovel. I'm sure a ....dodge van could have handled it ;)

Is that because you left after your plow service came and cleared you out? Afterall, one would expect that a boy bragging about his big macho toys wouldn't push his own snow shovel...or do you have an oversized snowblower to compensate with too?

Here's your claimed "400 feet": http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/VN0A8565.jpg

=A0 =A0Now take a gander at Nash's photos again, looking

-hh
for tire tread. =A0All you'll find where its evident are "All Season" tread patterns.

Nashton
Again, you're delusional. All season tread patterns? Where would those be? What a hoot. -hh can tell by my pics that there are all season tread patterns...God knows where ;)

There's only one photo sufficient to show tread, which was the one with your fraudulent trademark on it and falsified EXIF data. Those clearly aren't snows.

Take a look at these, stupid:

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/?action=3Dview&curr..=

.

Notice the all season treads on that babe.

And just for you, look at the studded 17 inch Coopers. The pics in the summer are my vehicle with 18 inch mags. I drive with the tire sensor light in because of the smaller tires, but c'est la vie.

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/?action=3Dview&curr..=

.

Oh, so humorous that not only are your links pointing to the wrong images, but you've done an even WORSE job with falsifying your EXIF data. Your first "snow tire" photo (#2 of 32 in your album) says that the picture was taken 11 months from now in the future:

Date/Time: 2013:02:25 07:38:45

**Screen Shot Saved** :-)

-hh
Well before his 2008 lease, Car&Driver magazine published a head-to- head test of 4WD vs Snows, and Snows beat 4WD in 8 of 10 tests.

Nashton
I know you could never afford a $75,000 truck so your disbelief is understandable ;)

I'll dig out my contract for you next time I go to work and have access to scanner.

You allege to have a $60K...oh, sorry: NOW its $75K! vehicle, and also allegedly a Canon 1Ds, but you don't even have a simple flatbed scanner? I have a spare one that I'm not using ... I'll GIVE it to you.

-hh
Conclude what you will: =A0either there's no significant "Snow" requirement for the vehicle, or Nash was poor in doing his research and bought the wrong feature, or that Nash didn't care because he was buying to "compensate" :-)

Nashton
Of course I was ;) It has nothing to do with safety or it being a tool for my needs.

... compensation confirmed ...

That at least is a step forward for you.

I've seen an awd chevy astro in urop but never in the states. So you could not replace an suv with an awd with a full size van in the states either.

-hh
Chevy used to sell the 4WD version of the Astro in the USA; don't know if they still do.

Even so, it still begs the question of "Full sized for what?". There's still no sign of an 8,000lb trailer of anything as per that "Specifications" brag, let alone a bevy of kids (which usually fit better in 3 row minivans than in SUVs anyway).

Nashton
Oh yes, but mine drive in style ;) Don't you wish you could afford one? ;=

)

YA "compensation" attempt.

And there is far more space and metal between me and the outside world in a Sequoia Plat than in a minivan. You go right ahead and drive in a minivan.

Sorry, no minivan here either. And it looks like your prior claim that it wasn't for any perception of safety was a lie too.

-hh
=A0 =A0And with the sticker on the thing, Heaven forbid if Nash has ever whined about Apple products being overpriced :-)

Nashton
So now you're stating that I actually bought it? Are you confused..again?

No, "buy or lease" doesn't matter either way.

And do post your fictional research from Car and Driver about 4WD vs "Snows", whatever the heck you're trying to say.

Done:

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/winter-traction-test-what-price-tracti= on

Perhaps some day you'll figure out why you keep losing.

Perhaps you'll figure out that your answer is within. For example, for all of your bragging for buying a supposedly expensive vehicle, you showed your true weenie colors by not spending the mere $300 more for the second set of tire pressure monitoring sensors for your alleged second set of wheels.

-hh

Nashton (13h & 4m) > -hh