Re: Mass Suicide Attempt at...

flint
SubjectRe: Mass Suicide Attempt at Factory
Fromflint
Date03/07/2012 03:43 (03/06/2012 21:43)
Message-ID<jj6i1b$ns2$1@dont-email.me>
Followsjames
FollowupsMuahMan (2h & 40m)
nineiron (13h)
Nashton (17h & 20m)

On 3/6/2012 8:19 PM, james wrote:

james
"Flint" wrote in message news:jj6af9$is1$2@dont-email.me...

On 3/6/2012 5:16 PM, MuahMan wrote:

flint
Sounds like a wonderful place to work. Good Job Apple. Keep up your support of basic human rights.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9006988/Mass-suicide-protest-at-Apple-manufacturer-Foxconn-factory.html

So who's eagerly anticipating iPad 3's launch tomorrow?

BTW, I will have this iPad 2(16GB) up for sale.

james
You're replacing it with a new iPad? People who have them seem to like them. One strange duck said, "they're life changing."!! Perhaps a new life should be in order for them, rather than immersing themselves in a freaking toy. I honestly prefer a small laptop for a portable, but I only carry a computer around once in a while. An iPad is too cumbersome for everyday walking around. I hear they're perfect for the shitter though. That old expression comes to mind; "there's an ass for every seat".

Nope, I'm replacing it with a Asus Transformer. The iPad is a nice device, but I decided to get the money out of it while I still can. It was a gift, and I gave it a fair shot after 3 months of using it, but I'd still prefer the Transformer running ICS.

Since windows ARM tablets won't be out till next year, and no clear x86 based Win 8 tablets anytime soon, the Transformer it is...

-- MFB

MuahMan (2h & 40m)
nineiron (13h)
Nashton (17h & 20m)