Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Message-ID<slrnlkt1oi.743.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (7h & 57m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (10h & 18m) > Sandman

In article <rf8rk9d0ano827c39flp812opslje0psni@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
No, actually it was a word usage flame. I don't care how you misspell it, I just wonder how one has endeavors on a bicycle. Unless "Endeavors" is a brand name for chockladbullars. They could be consumed on a bicycle.

Sandman
What is chokladbullars [sic], troll?

Tony Cooper
Not is, are. Swedes used to call them negerbolls. I did misspell chokladbollars, though.

What are "negerbolls" [sic], troll?

And what are "chokladbollars" [sic], troll?

I provided three cites - gleaned just from the last two days of posting - where he (Oh, here's your word) substantiates that he does use LR.

Sandman
Something that has not been in question. Classic troll diversion.

Tony Cooper
Oh, your "...or if he even uses it" seems you questioned it. But, then, all I have to go on is you rather odd way of using English. Most (yeah, "most") people would take "or if he even uses it" to mean you question if it's known he's been using it.

Classic troll diversion. You have yet to tell us how it is *evident* that:

1. It has improved his workflow 2. His workflow was previously ineffective

Sandman
You forgot to include a quote of nospam citing HOW it improved his workflow.

Tony Cooper
Ah, but nospam plays it close to the vest. He makes numerous allusions to the great improvements LR has made in his workflow (which must have been positively buggywhipish before to improve as much as he intimates), but he never really gets specific.

Ironic that lacking specifics, you have no problem making explicit claims that it is evident that it has improved his workflow, and that his unspecified workflow before it was ineffective.

I think it's hilarious that you can write the above and then be totally oblivious to your claims being questioned *all the time*.

Why aren't you just enjoying your vacation? The weather's improved.

Sandman
I am. Making fun of trolls on usenet is something I have time to do before we go out or at night when get back.

Tony Cooper
Take a break, then.

Why? I enjoy making you look like a fool.

nospam will flounder along without your coming to his aid for a week or two. You are sinking faster here than the Vasa did.

Classic troll role-reversal. Keep telling yourself this, Tony, I'm sure it makes you feel a bit better.

-- Sandman[.net]