Re: Any Minolta/Sony users ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
Message-ID<slrnllcep3.3cu.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsTony Cooper (7h & 32m) > Sandman

In article <phdcl9h9i3ptkeo7u96p1ntcbnpn8menkh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Your ability to falsify that statement is equalled only by your my ability to point you to a single source.

Sandman
I haven't asked you to point to a single source. I have asked you to support your statement, if it requires multiple sources, then so be it.

I'm waiting.

Eric Stevens
If you will be happy with multiple sources then my earlier suggestion that you read the thread should be sufficient.

Sandman
I have read the thread and can find no such sources, which is why I am waiting for you to substantiate your claim.

There are none so full of shit than those that refuse to support their claims.

Sandman
I'm waiting.

Eric Stevens
Patiently, I hope.

No, knowingly. I knew you wouldn't support your claim, you never do. You just make claims and then claim that others are blind if they don't agree with the claim. It's your thing. That's why you have no credibility.

For me, such things are important, which is why you see me *always* support my claims, like earlier, when Tony called me a liar when saying that the Colonial store consisted of some 70% "hobby stuff", I then proceeded to prove that I was pretty much dead on with that estimate.

That's how you support a claim, not by telling Tony that he's blind if don't know it.

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (7h & 32m) > Sandman