Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromAlan Baker
Date06/29/2012 18:40 (06/29/2012 09:40)
Message-ID<alangbaker-2806D1.09400529062012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsMichael
FollowupsMichael (19m) > Alan Baker

In article <0JkHr.24341$LN.15570@newsfe09.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangleMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-4DBC18.09022129062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <V4hHr.28974$u71.27861@newsfe07.iad>, "Tanker" <tanker345977@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
I would love to get you on the Taconic State Parkway going South between RT 84 and RT 6. I would guarantee you would either lose or die. The last asshole I ran there is in a wheelchair, and he did it all to himself. You, I would help.

LOL

So come to Laguna Seca, big man! Try you're luck!

Tanker
But you would be safe there. On the road you would be mine, Zero. Too bad you'll never let it happen. Just think, you could bet your life and never have to show a dime. But you're all hat. A Zero. A Nothing. A Loser. A Coward. Lower than Dog Shit.

You're the one turning down the challenge, Michael...

Alan Baker
Back to role reversal, I see.

snip the BS.

Nope.

My challenge was first. You're the one who's implying you could do it so much better, so I challenge to come out and show it.

Michael
No Luser, open road, wheel to wheel. And you won't have to show a dime. I'd love to make you mine, Zero.

Laguna Seca is an open road, Michael (congrats on finally giving up on the sock puppets, BTW. That shows some small personal growth. Good for you!).

Now, "Granny" Baker, the "Dancing Queen" will tap dance his way out.

Before we get to your challenge, you have to deal with mine. Are you walking away from it, or running?

-)

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook