Re: Snit self-nukes again.....

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit self-nukes again... (was: Re: OT: Ping Marek)
Message-ID<sandman-d0a2912037bcd1086cf45421332a65a2@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (1h & 16m)
Snit (4h & 7m) > Sandman

In article <D4CF1D43.90945%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
It's pretty self-explanatory, really. The first column is the number of times the user has responded to one of Snit's posts and the second column is the number of time Snit has responded to the user.

Talk about obsession, by his own admission!

Marek Novotny
Excuse me while I go puke my guts out...

Sandman
Yeah, how does it feel to be Snit's biggest obsession? :-D

Marek Novotny
I like the context you can provide with your database skills. I really should learn more about that. And you're pulling the data from a real world source. I'm impressed with this. Always have been.

Snit
Good example of focusing on the tech. Your response does that, not focus on a person (as mine admittedly indirectly does).

Sandman's lie is to twist responding to a person to be a sign of obsessing over that person.

So what is obsession, according to Snit? What is "begging for [your] attention"? Please give me som hard definitions here that fit this post:

<o8a8k2$oiu@dont-email.me>

That's the Greycloud post you responded to claiming he was obsessed with you and begged for your attention, and asked him to stop.

That and he shows data without saying when it is from AND without saying whom it is from (he falsely attributes the posts of people to each other).

Last two months - "who" is in the first column.

So he just flat out lies...

Only, I don't lie, because I don't need to. If you want more support for the data, just let me know. You know I am more than happy to provide it.

will be interesting to see who calls him out on it... I bet few in COLA.

Yeah, I wonder why that is, huh? :)

-- Sandman

Snit (1h & 16m)
Snit (4h & 7m) > Sandman