Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

§¼¡Ý
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
From§¼¡Ý
Date04/30/2004 06:34 (04/29/2004 21:34)
Message-ID<BCB72577.4CCA1%snit@nospam.cableone.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 34m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in mr-81D146.22292029042004@news.fu-berlin.de on 4/29/04 1:29 PM:

Sandman
In article <BCB693F5.4C9EB%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ???? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

Incorrect, given that I've supplied said criteria.

§¼¡Ý
Would you be so kind to provide a link that the post where you did so?

Sandman
Why? It didn't work the last time I did so - what guarantees do I have it would work now? Why, none of course - you are a troll and me posting proof you are one will be ignored by you. This is what you do.

§¼¡Ý
You think I am a troll because you *feel* that way.

Sandman
Incorrect, given that I've supplied said criteria.

§¼¡Ý
Are you able to either post to that criteria or remind me. Perhaps I am wrong on this on... would be interesting to see what your criteria is. So far it seems like it is based on your whim.

Sandman
Well, you are used to being incorrect, so this time isn't unique.

I am still waiting for the criteria. If I am wrong, so be it. So far, however, there is no reason to think so.

-- See responses to flames news://alt.flame.macintosh

Sandman (7h & 34m)