Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/29/2004 15:22 (04/29/2004 15:22)
Message-ID<fretwizz-ED9738.07220829042004@netnews.comcast.net>
FollowsSteve Mackay

In article <pan.2004.04.29.07.29.23.397618@hotmail.com>, Steve Mackay <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:48:05 +0000, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
In article <pan.2004.04.29.03.11.28.596984@hotmail.com>, Steve Mackay <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:48:17 -0700, ???? wrote:

§¼¡Ý
"Steve Mackay" <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote in pan.2004.04.29.02.30.22.673598@hotmail.com on 4/28/04 5:27 PM:

Steve Mackay
You can post your reply to your 'lil flame group, where you continue to look like a complete idiot, being the only one who seems to be posting to it.

§¼¡Ý
Well, I have no desire to spew bile all over the group as you did in your post.

Steve Mackay
Most of what you've posted in the past 6 months is nothing but bile. Why stop now?

§¼¡Ý
If anyone cares, they know where the full reply is...

Steve Mackay
You mean your lies, right...

§¼¡Ý
but, really, why would anyone care about your little tantrums? Even I only post to the other group to irk you... cannot say I really care about your repeated lies.

Steve Mackay
Where have I lied Sigmond/Snit/Supergoober?

Steve Carroll
Supergoober?

Steve

Steve Mackay
Yup, just check out alt.flame.macintosh and watch Snit/Sigmond/Supergoober He wasn't getting the attention he desired in his 'lil flame group. So he created supergoober. Who coincidently has only posted in two groups before he replied to Snit, one was alt.test a week or so ago, and the other in alt.tv.star-trek.enterprise. The attempt at humor in the one in alt.tv.star-trek.enterprise is exactly the same type that Snit/Sigmond would use. And surprise, surprise. He WAS supergoober@cableone.net, posting from... You guessed it, Supernews. His mental illness knows no bounds. He can't get the desired responses, so he has to fabricate them.

Just take a gander at a few of those posts in alt.flame.macintosh. He spends a lot of effort trying to convince anyone that you and I are Sigmond. Even to the point of lying that Sigmond stoped posting about the same time you did. It's definately good for a laugh at someone so pathetic.

Isn't the star trek NG the same one that Snit followed Sandman into when he attempted to misattribute a post directed at Sandy to me? It's pretty obvious what we're dealing with in Snit:) At least he's taken his garbage out of this NG for the most part. It seems there are a new crop of trolls to take his place. Hmmm... I wonder if they are related:) When did I stop posting?

Steve