Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/29/2004 03:48 (04/29/2004 03:48)
Message-ID<fretwizz-3EA6DD.19481228042004@netnews.comcast.net>
FollowsSteve Mackay
FollowupsSteve Mackay (3h & 45m) > Steve Carroll

In article <pan.2004.04.29.03.11.28.596984@hotmail.com>, Steve Mackay <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:48:17 -0700, ???? wrote:

§¼¡Ý
"Steve Mackay" <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote in pan.2004.04.29.02.30.22.673598@hotmail.com on 4/28/04 5:27 PM:

Steve Mackay
You can post your reply to your 'lil flame group, where you continue to look like a complete idiot, being the only one who seems to be posting to it.

§¼¡Ý
Well, I have no desire to spew bile all over the group as you did in your post.

Steve Mackay
Most of what you've posted in the past 6 months is nothing but bile. Why stop now?

§¼¡Ý
If anyone cares, they know where the full reply is...

Steve Mackay
You mean your lies, right...

§¼¡Ý
but, really, why would anyone care about your little tantrums? Even I only post to the other group to irk you... cannot say I really care about your repeated lies.

Steve Mackay
Where have I lied Sigmond/Snit/Supergoober?

Supergoober?

Steve