Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Steve Mackay
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromSteve Mackay
Date04/29/2004 03:15 (04/29/2004 03:15)
Message-ID<pan.2004.04.29.03.11.28.596984@hotmail.com>
Follows§¼¡Ý
FollowupsSteve Carroll (32m) > Steve Mackay

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:48:17 -0700, ???? wrote:

§¼¡Ý
"Steve Mackay" <steve_mackay@hotmail.com>wrote in pan.2004.04.29.02.30.22.673598@hotmail.com on 4/28/04 5:27 PM:

Steve Mackay
You can post your reply to your 'lil flame group, where you continue to look like a complete idiot, being the only one who seems to be posting to it.

§¼¡Ý
Well, I have no desire to spew bile all over the group as you did in your post.

Most of what you've posted in the past 6 months is nothing but bile. Why stop now?

If anyone cares, they know where the full reply is...

You mean your lies, right...

but, really, why would anyone care about your little tantrums? Even I only post to the other group to irk you... cannot say I really care about your repeated lies.

Where have I lied Sigmond/Snit/Supergoober?