Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Steve Mackay
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromSteve Mackay
Date04/29/2004 02:27 (04/29/2004 02:27)
Message-ID<pan.2004.04.29.02.30.22.673598@hotmail.com>
Follows§¼¡Ý
Followups§¼¡Ý (21m) > Steve Mackay

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:03:54 -0700, ???? wrote:

§¼¡Ý
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in mr-B0A772.21431928042004@news.fu-berlin.de on 4/28/04 12:43 PM:

Sandman
In article <BCB54C60.4C654%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ?? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Care to define what objective criteria you use to make such a judgement?

Sandman
You are trolling, hence you are a troll. Your stupidity act where you desperatly try to act as if you're not trolling - is trolling.

§¼¡Ý
I notice you have once again not commented on any objective criteria in which I am any more of a troll that you or many other people in csma.

Gee, I wonder why that is...

Sandman
Because you're a troll Michael, and as such you are here to play games instead of listening to logic and reason. It is what you do. I, along with a lot of other posters, have already given you explanations on a wide array of subjects and you have time after time made it perfectly clear that you won't listen to that.

§¼¡Ý
Soooooo.....

What is your objective criteria for calling someone a troll?

Sandman
See what I mean?

§¼¡Ý
Yes, I see that you have no objective criteria for determining if someone is a troll.

You think I am a troll because you *feel* that way.

No you are a troll, because, well, you Troll, lie, forge, and resort to sockpuppetry. This has *ALL been proven. If you just admitted it, and stopped your silly games. Oh wait, you can't. You desire this type of negative attention. Now, lets cover a couple of points about what you will reply to in your 'lil flame group..

1.) You are Sigmond. Nobody else is, or has been. This has been proven.

http://tinyurl.com/2tpve

My proof was backed up by Sandman.

http://tinyurl.com/2zcra

2.) Sigmond stoped posting AFTER I busted you for using him as a sockpuppet. NOT after Steve C. left, like you lied about in your 'lil flame group. Why you continue to keep asking why Sigmond has stoped posting is beyond me. Except your continued delusional behavior that prevents you from stating anything with a hint of truth to it.

You can post your reply to your 'lil flame group, where you continue to look like a complete idiot, being the only one who seems to be posting to it. Oh yeah, and your 2nd sockpuppet SuperGoober. I'll bet he'll not post ever again. And why do you think that is? Because Supernews will finally pull your account for using sockpuppets on their servers.