Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Steve Mackay
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromSteve Mackay
Date04/29/2004 00:46 (04/29/2004 00:46)
Message-ID<pan.2004.04.28.22.45.55.47000@hotmail.com>
FollowsNash*ton

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:35:29 +0000, Nash*ton wrote:

Nash*ton
Steve Mackay wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:43:43 +0000, Nash*ton wrote:

Nash*ton
Steve Mackay wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:40:29 +0200, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <BCB46F44.4C2AE%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ???? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Anyone recognize this writing style from someone else on this NG....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Sandman
Didn't you say you would take your trolling to another group? I believed you.

Steve Mackay
What do you think the "Hacking attempt" post was about. It was nothing but a troll to discredit Steve C. Or myself. No matter, I doubt ANYONE believes him.

Nash*ton
Birds of a feather... I see your Carroll's SP now, his apologist and his advocate. No surprise there, it's just seldom that one sees a mob-like mentality in a group of ...2 people..;)

Nicolas

Steve Mackay
Well, see, anyone with half a brain could figure out that his "hacking" claim is nothing but a lie,

Nash*ton
Since you and the other Steeve share the same brain, you should take turns in using it instead of continually using a mere 50%.

;)

Nahh, I can think for myself just fine. In fact most of the people in here can. Which is why the rest of us(meaning MOST of CSMA)see Snit for what he really is. Why you can't see this, well, says alot about your character in general. Or should I say lack of character.

seeing as there is no possible way for one to

Steve Mackay
get Snit's current IP address. If you can't see that, then you are a bigger dimwhit than I thought.<shrug>

Nash*ton
Do I care?

You should care that you're a dimwit. But hey, someone has to have the job. And you do seem to do it well.

Steve Mackay
And talk about appologist... I see you're still following Snit around like a lost little puppy dog. Better be careful, if Snit stops too fast, your nose may become permanently embeded in Snit's ass.

Nash*ton
You're projecting *again*. Is that what happened when the other Steeve stopped abruptly? ;)

Nicolas

You really need to think up some new material. The "projection" thing has been used up long ago by Edwin. He also uses it much better than you ever will.