Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Nash*ton
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromNash*ton
Date04/29/2004 00:35 (04/29/2004 00:35)
Message-ID<RkWjc.31648$Np3.1127409@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>
FollowsSteve Mackay
FollowupsSteve Mackay (10m)

Steve Mackay wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:43:43 +0000, Nash*ton wrote:

Nash*ton
Steve Mackay wrote:

Steve Mackay
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:40:29 +0200, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <BCB46F44.4C2AE%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ???? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Anyone recognize this writing style from someone else on this NG....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Sandman
Didn't you say you would take your trolling to another group? I believed you.

Steve Mackay
What do you think the "Hacking attempt" post was about. It was nothing but a troll to discredit Steve C. Or myself. No matter, I doubt ANYONE believes him.

Nash*ton
Birds of a feather... I see your Carroll's SP now, his apologist and his advocate. No surprise there, it's just seldom that one sees a mob-like mentality in a group of ...2 people..;)

Nicolas

Steve Mackay
Well, see, anyone with half a brain could figure out that his "hacking" claim is nothing but a lie,

Since you and the other Steeve share the same brain, you should take turns in using it instead of continually using a mere 50%.

;)

seeing as there is no possible way for one to

get Snit's current IP address. If you can't see that, then you are a bigger dimwhit than I thought.<shrug>

Do I care?

And talk about appologist... I see you're still following Snit around like a lost little puppy dog. Better be careful, if Snit stops too fast, your nose may become permanently embeded in Snit's ass.

You're projecting *again*. Is that what happened when the other Steeve stopped abruptly? ;)

Nicolas