Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

Nash*ton
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
FromNash*ton
Date04/29/2004 00:30 (04/29/2004 00:30)
Message-ID<cgWjc.31646$Np3.1127631@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>
Followups§¼¡Ý (35m)
Sandman (16h & 44m)

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <PiQjc.31373$Np3.1116078@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>, Nash*ton <Nash@nash.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Anyone recognize this writing style from someone else on this NG....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Sandman
Didn't you say you would take your trolling to another group? I believed you.

Steve Mackay
What do you think the "Hacking attempt" post was about. It was nothing but a troll to discredit Steve C. Or myself. No matter, I doubt ANYONE believes him.

Nash*ton
Birds of a feather... I see your Carroll's SP now, his apologist and his advocate. No surprise there, it's just seldom that one sees a mob-like mentality in a group of ...2 people..;)

Sandman
Funny, that's just how many you and Michael are. :)

Did you ever stop to notice that you are the only one in the -entire group- that is coming to Michaels support?

Nope, I don't need validation. You seem to need it and project this upon me. So let me get this straight. In order for you to agree/disagree with somebody, do you make sure your opinion is in tandem with the others?

Interesting, to say the least.

I know why of course - he just happens to have the same enemies as you do - you have made it quite clear that you in no shape for form actually support Michaels -views-.

Enemies? LOL I hardly take anything posted in this ng seriously enough to consider anybody an enemy...

Nicolas

Nicolas

§¼¡Ý (35m)
Sandman (16h & 44m)