Re: Picture of a CSMA regular?

§¼¡Ý
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
From§¼¡Ý
Date04/28/2004 20:56 (04/28/2004 11:56)
Message-ID<BCB54C60.4C654%snit@nospam.cableone.com>
FollowupsSandman (47m) > §¼¡Ý

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in mr-D429F1.20495728042004@news.fu-berlin.de on 4/28/04 11:49 AM:

Sandman
In article <BCB5488D.4C643%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ???? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Care to define what objective criteria you use to make such a judgement?

Sandman
You are trolling, hence you are a troll. Your stupidity act where you desperatly try to act as if you're not trolling - is trolling.

§¼¡Ý
I notice you have once again not commented on any objective criteria in which I am any more of a troll that you or many other people in csma.

Gee, I wonder why that is...

Sandman
Because you're a troll Michael, and as such you are here to play games instead of listening to logic and reason. It is what you do. I, along with a lot of other posters, have already given you explanations on a wide array of subjects and you have time after time made it perfectly clear that you won't listen to that.

Soooooo.....

What is your objective criteria for calling someone a troll?

-- See responses to flames news://alt.flame.macintosh