Sandman
SubjectRe: Picture of a CSMA regular?
Message-ID<mr-E459DD.20363328042004@news.fu-berlin.de>
Follows§¼¡Ý
Followups§¼¡Ý (3m) > Sandman
Steve Mackay (10m)

In article <BCB512A3.4C437%snit@nospam.cableone.com>, ?? <snit@nospam.cableone.com>wrote:

§¼¡Ý
Anyone recognize this writing style from someone else on this NG....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Sandman
Didn't you say you would take your trolling to another group? I believed you.

§¼¡Ý
Actually, I am responding to most, though not all, troll/flame posts in another group.

Sandman
So you will continue to troll this group? If that's the case, I'll take back the sincere "Thank you" I posted the other day were I actually believed you wouldn't troll this group any more. I thought you did a good thing, apparently it was only hot air.

§¼¡Ý
I did doubt your sincerity. Seems I was right to do so.

Since you are a troll, what you think is irrelevant.

In any case, any comments on the link?

Sandman
Yes, you are a troll.

§¼¡Ý
Care to define what objective criteria you use to make such a judgement?

You are trolling, hence you are a troll. Your stupidity act where you desperatly try to act as if you're not trolling - is trolling.

-- Sandman[.net]