Re: How do I do this on Win...

Elizabot
SubjectRe: How do I do this on Windows?
FromElizabot
Date04/25/2004 01:21 (04/24/2004 17:21)
Message-ID<408af67c$0$198$75868355@news.frii.net>
Follows§¼¡Ý
Followups§¼¡Ý (7m)

???? wrote:

"Nash*ton" <Nash@nash.com>wrote in ltCic.27443$Np3.1010150@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 4/24/04 4:10 PM:

[snip]

LOL... even worse, if you really upset them by showing them all the lies you have found in their posts, they follow you around... just watch who responds to this post - a particularly nasty and bigoted troll is sure to do so.

Nash*ton
I know nothing about NT or W2K and I've never had an opinion about it. OTOH, IME, XP is just as easy to use, as easy to learn and as stable as OS X and I'm using both OSs.

Oh no... I disagree with you! The troll in question will go crazy!

I do think that XP is better than 98 both in terms of stability and, with the common task panel, ease of use. I do not think it is designed as well as OS X in many areas. Then again there are places where XP has OS X beat.

I know you have seen it Nicolas, but I do not know if the original poster has... my comparison site:

http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/mac_win/

Nice email addy.

Aren't you supposed to post your flame posts in the other newsgroup?