Re: [Spoiler] Ep.II opening...

Shane Windus
SubjectRe: [Spoiler] Ep.II opening - too close to September 11 for comfort?
FromShane Windus
Date05/01/2002 04:43 (05/01/2002 04:43)
Message-ID<MPG.1738f62ede4f1b3498968f@news.sf.sbcglobal.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRob Calder
FollowupsRob Calder (6h & 10m)

While I was eating my Bantha Chips Rob Calder spilled my blue milk and said ...

Rob Calder
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone else out there thought the aerial explosion/crash opening scene was just a little too close to home.

I don't think it's in bad taste - perhaps it's just a cruel irony of having such a long production schedule.

Come on. Lets get on with life ok? -- Shane....

"to suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances, ... could have been formed by natural selection, seems , I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree possible" -Charles Darwin

Rob Calder (6h & 10m)