Re: going to see LOTR in th...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: going to see LOTR in the theater multiple times is not enough
FromDarthGumby
Date01/08/2002 02:41 (01/07/2002 20:41)
Message-ID<ghjk3u4atet7ca7h073h6bvce5oudskn8s@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
Follows

On Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:31:38 -0600, Stephen telepathically conveyed:

hppybutchr@aol.com (HppyButchr) wrote:

HppyButchr
You have no idea who could be reading your words.

I am not too concerned, considering that I wasn't posting any of it and people reading my words have no idea if they are true or not. But you might be happy to know that I had to give up on the download anyway, since my news server suddenly decides to become horrendously slow anytime I download something. Oh well. It was a nice thought. One would think that all the time I wasted trying to download the Holiday Special from ABS would have taught me something. I eventually gave up and deleted what little I had downloaded of that.

Smart man. I think watching a Golden Girls episode, some Honeymooners reruns and the Carol Burnett Show followed by a listen to Winds of Change by Jefferson Starship is a much better use of your time.

Throw in Cirque du Soliel and you almost, but don't quite have a better version of the Holiday Special. :)

I recommend the Chewbacca palm talker to fill the role of the 'lots of Wookiees'.

Gumby