Re: Ping Owl: More examples...

Snit
SubjectRe: Ping Owl: More examples of "window 1"
Message-ID<D40B473C.7E3F1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followstmelmosfire (Snit)
FollowupsSteve Carroll (10h & 41m)

On 9/23/16, 8:27 PM, in article bde79d63-3598-4315-9bfd-c8a86afcea9f@googlegroups.com, "tmelmosfire" <tmelmosfire@gmail.com>wrote:

tmelmosfire (Snit)
On Thursday, 22 September 2016 15:14:27 UTC, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 7:02:06 PM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
OK, created / ran some scripts to show you the concept of window 1.

Steve Carroll
He understood the concept almost the entire time he gave you a taste of your own 'goal post shifting, challenge' medicine ;)

tmelmosfire (Snit)
"This is a huge part of why he's so overly obsessed with "right" and "wrong" and why he always has to be "right" and why the other person must acknowledge that they are "wrong". You've probably noticed this is an underlying theme in everything he posts."

Steven Petruzzellis projecting his mental issues on Snit.

Carroll is pissed I showed his buddy Sandman was, gasp!, wrong about something.

Hey, looking at my early comments in the discussion I made it clear when I was uncertain of things. No harm in not knowing or being wrong.

Sadly those who troll generally see admitting to such as being a horrible source of humiliation... look at Sandman, Marek, and Owl for great examples.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Steve Carroll (10h & 41m)