Re: Ping Owl: More examples...

Snit
SubjectRe: Ping Owl: More examples of "window 1"
Message-ID<D40B2435.7E3AD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsOctavian W. Lagrange

On 9/23/16, 4:44 PM, in article ahge.9bia4ir88@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

Octavian W. Lagrange
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
As noted, you have no clue what the hell you are talking about and you keep contradicting yourself.

Octavian W. Lagrange
I'm contradicting myself? You wrote:

"The scripts windows are not even the ones being discussed!"

What do you mean by "the scripts windows"?

Good grief your trolling is getting more and more stupid. Here is how your current trolling is going:

Owl: ----- For example, Script1 inadvertently sends something to Script2's window: ... ------

Snit: ----- The scripts windows are not even the ones being discussed! It is the terminal windows which are having things done with them! This is a concept you keep getting wrong over and over and over. -----

Owl: ----- What the FUCK are you babbling about NOW? I am NOT talking about the script's window you MORON. -----

WTF? So you asked about the scripts windows but then denied you were talking about the scripts windows AS you call me names. How clever of you. And I called you out on this:

Snit: ----- Ah, so when you said: "Script1 inadvertently sends something to Script2's window" you did not mean Script2's window. -----

And instead of actually noting how much you fucked up, you tried to turn things around:

Owl: ----- What did you mean by "the scripts windows"? -----

Let me clear things up for you AGAIN (though at this point it is clear you are just trolling):

* The ONLY windows being controlled by these scripts are the ones from the terminal. In these cases the windows can be referenced by ID, index, and more but in NO case are they in a situation where another script cannot control them at ANY time, even when another script is running.

* You asked about this and I told you. And asked again. I told you again. Over and over. Then in your trolling you pretended I did not know this or did not understand the implication of referencing windows by ID or index!

* Scripts can run in windows but they need not. Even if they do, though, they are not the ones being controlled, nor do they in any way "own" any of the windows which are being controlled by the scripts we have discussed. Again, ANY script can send messages to ANY window... by index, ID, or more.

* The script editors' windows (the one the scripts are in) are NOT being controlled by the scripts we have been looking at. They COULD be, but they are not. These windows (the scripts' windows) are completely irrelevant to the conversation EXCEPT when you keep talking about them and use the term "script's windows" to maybe (mean) the terminal's windows because that is how lost you are!

* When I respond to you speaking of the "script's windows" and note you are lost, I mean whichever windows you are talking about: either the windows of the script editor, which are not relevant, or the windows the scripts are referencing which are NOT the script's windows but you are too lost to understand that!

As you keep trolling I will feel free to keep posting the same text (maybe with slight modifications to account for your inevitable twists of your trolling)... at least until you are able to move forward and not just ask the SAME questions over and over and over that the above text answers! Of course, I will do so ONLY in response to your trolling... and then those that troll COLA will blame ME for responding to your trolling with the same facts which rip your trolling to shreds.

It is not like this is the first time I have danced this dance.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>